Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Real Houswives of Scottsdale?


My secret shame is that I am a HUGE fan of The Real Housewives Series. I especially love New Jersey, Beverly Hills & New York! Well really I'm just a huge Bravo Fan. Especially with a line up like: Bethany Getting Married?, Bethany Ever After & her SkinnyGirl Margarita; which I'm dying to try, Millionaire Matchmaker, Work of Art, Project Runway, 9 by Design, Top Chef, The Rachel Zoe Project, Flipping Out, Watch What Happens Live & of course Pregnant in Heels! Love it! And now a possible Real Housewives of  Scottsdale! Shut up! I heard this the other day; I hoped it wasn't just a rumor. Here's a link to some more info on this possible Real Housewives of Scottsdale by azcentral.com. I'm crossing my fingers! :)

The Real Housewives of Scottsdale on azcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment