Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gaby Rodriguez fakes pregnancy


Friday night I heard of this teen girl who pretended she was pregnant for 6 months as a sociological experiment, then revealed the truth in front her entire school. Even her younger brothers believed this fake out. The only people who knew the truth were her mom, school principal, & boyfriend, (what an understanding boyfriend btw). What balls this girl has; I can't imagine what she went through during this process. Way to Gaby Rodriguez! I don't know this girl but I'm proud of her. From what I heard on Dateline, she's already been offered scholarship money, a possible book deal & has been approached by sociologists for her story. For more on this story click the link below.
                                                                                                                                     Click here for Story

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is crazy! That takes so much courage... I don't think I would be brave enough to do that. What a great boyfriend to be so supportive, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Even her boyfriends parents thought she was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete